We offer over 12 years of internet online marketing experience. We have worked with hundreds of companies small and large for their internet marketing needs.
Get Professional Online Marketing for Your Business!
We specialize in Web and Internet Marketing Consultant
We offer over 12 years of SEO and internet marketing experience to our valued customers. We have been a web and internet marketing consultant for hundreds of companies small and large to help them with their internet marketing needs. Through diverse SEO techniques, search engine marketing (SEM) and internet marketing experience we have successfully increased the online visibility and sales of hundreds of clients around the world and in all industries. We have become one of the top SEO consulting firms in Asia and around the world.
Find out for yourself how we can help you with your online presence through rigorous research in your particular niche market. If your looking to increase traffic using White Hat SEO techniques then you have come to the right place. We know there is a right way and a wrong way to promote your business over the web. So contact us today and find out how we can help through social networking, blogs, relative link-back marketing and white hat SEO/SEM (Search Engine Marketing).
We are an Internet marketing consultant specializing in web marketing consulting to get your company on the first page of Google, Bing, Yahoo, and Ask search engines. This helps our clients get more traffic and make more sales through white hat internet marketing that works!
Social Media Marketing & Analysis; Need a digital arm for your Social Media Marketing concerns?
We can be your Social Media Marketing arm!
Our team is on the constant look for the latest innovations that can be maximized. We are experts in over 300 different Social Media Marketing websites, we can provide you with the best advice and recommendations for your Social Media Marketing campaigns.
Are you lacking the time and/or experience engaging in daily activities of Social Media Marketing? WE CAN HELP!
Here is what you get in our Social Media Marketing package:
A. Monthly Report Get updated with the latest trends in the tech world. This will cover a research study on the digital innovations that will be customized for your industry. Know the latest trends in digital marketing and how you can maximize this in your business.
B. State of Technology Want to know what to look forward for mobile? Tablets? Social media? e-Commerce? Looking back at last’s year technology and seeing what’s in store for the future. This is a special report that will be published first quarter of the year which covers the digital road map of the year.
Social Media Management Our social media specialists will handle all your social networks and keep a continuous interaction between you and your customers.
From posting updates to monitoring the health of the page, we will manage them for you.
Facebook Fan Pages Management, Fan engagement, Additional Tabs added for (promos,announcements, youtube channel, contact us, etc)
Create a custom cover photo
Claiming of venues and more!
Create new account
Upload video content
Google Analytics Instalation
Customize Youtube Background
Add links to you channel
Customize Twitter background
Engagement, event trending and more
Claiming of venues
Social Media Campaigns (App, microsite, etc) Have an upcoming promo? event?
Do you want to go viral? Make the most from the social networks available. With over 100 million online users , we can create a campaign that will best fit to your marketing objective!
Additional Services Offered:
Idealization of campaign
Campaign result analysis (pre,during, post)
(opt in) Email Marketing
Maximize the use of different Social Media Websites
Please click here to contact us about this great Social Media Marketing Service.
Marketing Trust Networks and what you need to know to survive and stay on top!
This is the New Age Of Social Networking For Businesses that effect local search results!
If you haven’t caught the latest buzz yet about trust networks having a severe impact on website ranking and local search like LinkedIn, Tripadviser, Kudzu, Google Places and other major Review Related Trust Networks networks then your missing out on the best opportunity to get your company noticed on the internet and to get your web site to rank high in the search engines.
Google has announced that “Getting your business listed and getting positive reviews on Google Places and other “TRUST REVIEWS WEB SITES” will have a huge impact on your search results as a whole! They went on to say: “local search will have a big impact on how you setup your Google Places Business Account”
You MUST have a professional set these networks up for you so they are done properly and professionally and most importantly comply with the regulations set forth by the Trust Network companies and it must be SEO friendly at the same time so people looking for your services or products can find your local business easily.
Interested in this service? We can help….Contact Us Today!
Below is a list of Trust Networks we have found to boost rank:
And Many others!
Some are easier than others to setup but the general practices and procedures remain the same.
Want to get your business professionally set up for these networks?
Best Social Networking and Micro-Blogging Sites List
Generate leads and help close sales by increasing exposure and developing relationships. Another purpose they serve is to improve your organic ranking, as search engines are now sending traffic to your site based on these social networking “traffic sources”. Here are just a few to consider…
1. LinkedIn – Use LinkedIn for business referrals and leads. A great way to introduce men to your business. This business-oriented site is used for professional networking and has a primary demographic of males averaging 41 years of age. Your developed “connections” are people you know and trust in the business. Your connections, connections & their connections (called second degree and third degree connections) allow you to be introduced to possible business opportunities. You can join relevant alumni, industry, or professional groups of your choice.
2. Twitter – Use Twitter to notify your clients of latest business developments; promotions and business initiatives. Demographic of 35-49 is biggest. This “follow-me” site allows you to put in up to 140 characters which are displayed on your profile page and delivered to those who have subscribed to, or are following you. You can restrict or allow open access to your “tweets”. It’s free unless you use SMS (short message service). 6 million unique visitors monthly. Currently the fastest growing site in the Member Communities category for 2009. Although discovered by the media, still under 7% of the population uses it, but growth over last year was a whopping 1,382% .
3. BizNik – Use BizNik to establish yourself as an expert in your industry through articles and content. BizNik is for people building real businesses. It’s a good place to go to share conversation about your business and entrepreneurial endeavours. The site is based on relationships, not referrals. You can teach a seminar; post on the boards; download your articles; host an online event; attend an online event, etc.
4. Facebook – Use Facebook to “tap into the fountain of youth”. Join in by city; workplace; school, etc. You can choose your friends and use privacy settings which allow you to control what type of information is automatically shared. The most popular application is the ability to upload unlímited photos. You can now also send “gifts” for $1.00 with a personalized message to your friends; and post free classified ads to those in your network. 228% growth year over year, with the fastest growing demographic being those 25 years and older.
5. MySpace – Use MySpace to recruit, educate, introduce and boost awareness of your business and industry as a whole. One of the fastest growing websites of all time, with the primary user being 18 years of age and older. This interactive network is a user-submitted site of friends, groups, videos, musicians, photos, blogs, etc. You can use “bulletins” to deliver your message; designated groups can share a common page and message board; full service classified listings are available; you can upload recordings, and much more.
Then there are Community based web sites such as Facebook and MySpace theses are great for generating traffic and increased sales and revenue. Another network of voting sites are; Digg, Reddit, furl and Propeller. And then you have photo and video sharing sites like YouTube, Metacafe, Wayn, Flickr and Photobucket.
This marketing strategy is what all the popular Companies and even celebrities are are using to promote and distribute the latest info fast. Car companies and Hollywood has already embraced this technology to spread the word faster than a speeding bullet.
There are also alot of Firefox plugins that realy help your media marketing campaign:
Shareahaulic has to be one of my favorites, Shopaholic is the ultimate add-on for the link sharing addict!
The sooner you get on the social media marketing wagon, the better off your business will be.
As i stumble upon more add-ins and social media marketing tips i will share them here.
Have a favorate addin, software or plugin you want to share?
Please add them below in the comments, and thanks for reading my Blog.